Ashbrooke Pool Rules
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
• Rinse off before entering pool
• No running
• No diving
• No boisterous or rough play
• No glass items allowed in pool area
• Gate must be closed upon entering or leaving the pool
• No pets, wheeled toys or bicycles allowed in pool area
• Children under the age of 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult
• Proper swimwear required. No cutoffs permitted. Infants and toddlers must wear proper "swim diaper" if entering the pool
• No use of grills inside pool area
• No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol allowed in the pool area
• No one with an open sore or infectious or contagious disease allowed
• Guests must be accompanied by the homeowner
• All trash must be placed in the receptacles provided
• Pool Attendant's instructions must be followed
Please be considerate of others when using the pool and the restroom, no loud, obnoxious behavior, no profanity, no excessive affection. We are all members of the Ashbrooke Homeowners Association and our assessments are spent on the maintenance of our common areas.
Any damage to the pool area or surrounding area will be the responsibility of the member causing the damage or the member hosting the guest who caused the damage. Guests are the responsibility of the member.
The pool area opens at 8:00 a.m. and closes at 8:00 p.m. Anyone in the pool area after 8:00 p.m. will be reported to the Madison County Sheriff's Department.
All persons use the pool at their own risk, there is no lifeguard on duty, Homeland Neighborhood Management (HLNM), Property Managers, Security Guards, and Ashbrooke Homeowners Association (AHOA) are not responsible or liable in any manner.
Pool and Clubhouse are for the exclusive use of the homeowners and a reasonable number of their guests. HLNM, Property Managers, Security Guards, and AHOA reserve the right to deny use of this facility as defined in the By-Laws.
DIAL 911 IN CASE OF EMERGENCY OR
CALL MADISON COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT AT 601-859-2345